Transitional Living Program (TLP) Case Manager and Street Outreach Program (Fargo)
Youthworks is seeking a full time Case Manager for our Transitional Living and Street Outreach Programs. Clients served are homeless youth and young adults seeking residential and non-residential services. Requires Bachelors degree in social work, human service or related field, and 2 years related experience required. Require current professional licensure (LSW, LCSW, or other). Attractive benefit package. Annual salary – DOE. Please send cover letter, resume and references to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Youthworks, 217 W Rosser Ave, Bismarck, ND 58503.
Shelter Workers Part-Time (Bismarck)
The Bismarck Shelter is now hiring for part-time staff to work evenings, weekends and overnight shifts. To apply please email resume and references to Britney Engelhard at email@example.com
Gaurdian ad Litems Part-Time (Grand Forks, Minot & Devils Lake)
The North Dakota Guardian ad Litem Program promotes the child’s best interest and provides a voice for those children in court. The Guardian ad Litem is an objective and independent advocate for the best interest of the child.
Once assigned a case the Guardian ad Litem must:
- Review records
- Interview appropriate parties
- Determine if a permanent plan has been created and whether required services are being provided
- Submit reports to the court with recommendations. Attend and participate in all court hearings.
- $16.50-$22.00 an hour
To apply please send resume and cover letter with references to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Outreach Worker (2 Positions)
- Provision of street-based, school-based, and activity-based outreach to:
- Youth ages 13 – 17 who are have ran away from home or are at-risk of running away.
- Young adults ages 18 – 21 who are homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Staff the Drop-in Center for youth and young adults
- Maintain detailed records related to the duties of outreach and drop-in services.
- Be responsible for staff and youth safety.
- Staff must be dedicated to the Positive Youth Development model
- Staff must be able to work competently with youth from multiple backgrounds
- Outgoing and compassionate personality that can engage with youth in crisis
- Minimum High School Diploma with experience working with youth.
- Degree in Social Work or a related field preferred.
- Staff must possess a valid drivers license
- $12 per hour part-time
To apply please send resume and cover letter with references to Jessica Fleck at email@example.com or mail to 317 University Dr S – Fargo, ND 58103.