Youth Cultural Achievement Program (YCAP) Social Worker (Bismarck)
Focused on the Over-Representation of Native American Youth in the Juvenile Justice System
- Coordinate Diversion services for youth with involvement in the juvenile justice system
- Case Management
- Family and individual counseling
- Support Group facilitation
- Coordinate YCAP cultural activities
- Supervising paraprofessional staff
- Coordinating with other Native American youth-serving organizations to promote community engagement and opportunities for partnerships
- Intake and Assessment
- Bachelor’s degree in a human service field, preferably Social Work
- Experience and knowledge working within the human service and educational systems
- Strong cultural competence
- Experience working with Native American youth and families
Applicant must be willing to work evening hours. Native Americans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Annual Salary: DOE
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and references to Mark at email@example.com
Position requires availability for on-call (rotating schedule with other staff) and some evening and crisis work.
Gaurdian ad Litems Part-Time (Grand Forks, Minot & Devils Lake)
The North Dakota Guardian ad Litem Program promotes the child’s best interest and provides a voice for those children in court. The Guardian ad Litem is an objective and independent advocate for the best interest of the child.
Once assigned a case the Guardian ad Litem must:
- Review records
- Interview appropriate parties
- Determine if a permanent plan has been created and whether required services are being provided
- Submit reports to the court with recommendations. Attend and participate in all court hearings.
- $16.50-$22.00 an hour
To apply please send resume and cover letter with references to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org